Note: We recommend that you save your review to a document on your computer before submitting it, in case there is a problem with the submission process.
1. Anything you submit will be reviewed by a moderator. We have zero tolerance for abuse of the review system.
2. Spam is not allowed. Do not advertise your poker site, affiliate site, forum or blog here. Do not post your contact information either. If you do, your review will be deleted and you will be banned.
3. Racism and personal attacks are not allowed. Hate-filled rants will be deleted and the violators will be banned.
4. Any review that claims a poker site is rigged will be hidden by default and very few people will see it. If you say that a site does not have a fair deal, has a non-random RNG, is rigged, or anything similar, your review will be tossed into the "rigged" bin. Our visitors will have to opt in to see this type of review. Most of our readers are tired of these claims, which have been made about every poker site that has ever existed, usually without sufficient statistical evidence.
5. This is not a forum. If you are responding to another reviewer and not actually reviewing a poker site, your review will be deleted.
6. Legitimate reviews are welcome. Please enjoy our site!
Tips for writing a good review
1. Details are important. Instead of just saying that you like the site or the software, explain why you like it (or hate it).
2. Try to comment on both the positives and the negatives about the site.
3. Try to cover more than one aspect of the site. Here are some subjects to consider:
- Look and feel of the software
- Traffic, game selection and quality of players
- Bonuses, freerolls and other perks offered
- Deposit and withdrawal methods (convenience, speed, difficulties encountered)
- Server lag, downtime and other technical issues
- Speed and quality of support
- Rake and rakeback issues
4. If it's relevant to your review, mention the game type(s) and stakes you play and/or the country you play from.
5. When reviewing a network, mention which site(s) you play on if it's relevant.