The bargain-priced poker continues this weekend at 888poker. The site is once again offering the Sunday Sale, featuring cut-rate buy-ins for some of the site’s most popular tournaments.
The promotion offers some big bang for the buck for players with buy-ins at half price. These tournaments offer some nice guarantees, now at a reduced price on June 20.
Big payouts for smaller buy-ins at 888poker
Players at 888 can enjoy a massive discount of up to 50% off buy-ins in three popular tournaments. These events normally range in buy-in from $55 to $525.
That also includes guarantees ranging from $25,000 to $150,000. Here’s a look at the tournaments this Sunday featuring discount buy-ins:
- $27.50 Big Shot (normally $55) – $25,000 guaranteed
- $55 Sunday Main Event (normally $109) – $150,000 guaranteed
- $265 High Roller (normally $525) – $50,000 guaranteed
Players can grab a Sunday Sale seat for free
888 is making the Sunday Sale even more appealing with some opportunities to earn free entries. Players can bag a $265 Sunday Main Event ticket by playing in the site’s Sunday Sale Freeroll satellites.
Beyond those events, 888 is also running numerous satellites starting as low as one cent. The Sunday Sale tournaments and satellites are already available in the new Made to Play 888poker lobby.
$5 ‘Made to Amaze’ tournaments also new to 888
888poker also recently announced the launch of the “Made to Amaze” tournament each Sunday. The tournament features a $5 buy-in and $10,000 guarantee with no rake.
Along with a nice payout for a small price, 888 is also awarding some special prizes for winners. Some of those could include:
- Private $10,000 online tournament for the winner and friends
- Personalized avatar
- Annual subscription to the “Sunday Big Shot” tournament
- Free entry to all Winter XL Series tournaments
- $1 Blast tickets multiplied by the winner’s birth year
- One-on-one training sessions with 888 ambassadors.
The site is also including one more unique prize. The winner will earn $50 for every score by that player’s favorite soccer player. Competitors can expecting plenty of interesting prizes each week.