While GG’s offering is still in beta version, the site is upping its game with its own take on this fun format. The site is also continuing several promotions throughout February offering some nice bonuses for players.
What is a spin and go?
Spin and go games combine an element of luck in small-field, single-table tournaments. Players enter and then a wheel is spun to determine the payout in the winner-take-all format.
Many players enjoy the quick element to the tournaments as well as a bit of luck to determine the prize pool. Most pots are for twice the prize pool, but occasionally a larger prize will land on the wheel.
This gives players the opportunity at a bigger prize and sometimes a much bigger prize.
Beyond the prize aspect, spin and go’s can easily be played on a mobile or tablet device. Because of the small number of players, following the action for a quick game of poker is easy on these devices.
What can spin and go fans expect from GGPoker?
Players looking for some spin and go action on GGPoker will find something a bit new and different. GG’s version will be called Spin & Gold. It features a three-handed fast-paced sit and go where players can win up to 12,000 times their buy-in.
GGPoker makes use of some additional options to raise the game for Spin & Gold events.
Like a traditional spin and go, a player selects a buy-in and the system randomly selects a prize. At GG, players can buy in for:
- $1 – with a chance to win up to $12,000
- $5 – with a chance to win up to $60,000
- $20 – with a chance to win up to $240,000
- $50 – with a chance to win up to $600,000
Players can also earn extra cash back by participating in Spin & Gold challenges.
By simply clicking the “challenge” tab in the top left-hand corner, players will then be given some choices. First, players simply select the length of time to play – one, two, three, five, or eight hours.
They can then select a challenge to complete. At GGPoker, these are referred to as “Gold Mine Challenges.” Players have to “mine” a certain amount of gold through their play to earn the cash back.
Once the players complete the challenge, the funds will automatically be sent to the player’s account. Once the Spin & Gold feature becomes live, GG players will be ready to get mining for gold.
GGPoker adds more player promotions
The efforts are part of GGPoker’s “$800,000 February” campaign. Here’s a look at some of the promotions:
- $400,000 Rush and Cash – GG is offering a weekly $100,000 throughout February on four stake level leaderboards. The more you play, the bigger the prizes you can win. The site throws in random 50% Cash Drops at all Rush and Cash tables. Raked hands also now generate Fish Buffet Points, boosting those spin cash rewards.
- $300K All-In or Fold Gacha Giveaway – Simply play 150 hands in the fast-paced All In or Fold game in a single day. You’ll then be entered into one of four All In or Fold Gacha tournaments running the following day. Prizes including cash and tournament dollars/tickets are awarded randomly, adding to the fun.
- 6+ Short Deck Poker – Get in the game, play 100 hands, and earn five antes instantly. That’s a nice reward for learning this game that’s growing in popularity.
Read to give GGPoker a shot? Check out the complete PokerScout review with an exclusive opportunity to earn up to a 200% Deposit Bonus offer on a player’s first three deposits.